* cvs note
@ 2004-06-07 11:11 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-06-07 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I'm not seeing any more hung cvs processes after Ian's patch.  Thanks
Ian!

Also, cvs seems to be behaving better in general, not leaving around any
directories in /sourceware/cvs-tmp although there are still a lot of
'#'* files there, for some reason.  Does anyone know why this is?

I haven't heard any complaints about CVS beyond the CVSROOT change so
maybe it's time to be cautiously optimistic that things are working ok.
I was somewhat worried that I'd somehow got the locking wrong and opened
the door for cvs corruption.  Maybe it's still too soon to know about that
or maybe we're just noticing that the GCC symposium is going on (and I
missed it this year, sigh...) and fewer people are hitting CVS.

cgf

* Re: cvs note
@ 2004-06-07 11:27 ` Angela Marie Thomas
From: Angela Marie Thomas @ 2004-06-07 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

> the door for cvs corruption.  Maybe it's still too soon to know about that
> or maybe we're just noticing that the GCC symposium is going on (and I
> missed it this year, sigh...) and fewer people are hitting CVS.

And we miss you.  O:-(

When the network is up, folks are doing work so it may be fewer but it's
definitely not zero.

--Angela