* Fwd: Re: CVS write access
@ 2004-06-07 14:15 Canqun Yang
From: Canqun Yang @ 2004-06-07 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

----- Forwarded message from Ian Lance Taylor
<ian@wasabisystems.com> -----
Date: 06 Jun 2004 20:56:07 -0400
From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian@wasabisystems.com>
Subject: Re: CVS write access
To: Canqun Yang <canqun@nudt.edu.cn>

Canqun Yang <canqun@nudt.edu.cn> writes:

> I've ever had CVS write access to GCC's tree-ssa
> branch, but after the merging of GCC, my write access
> is lost. Can I acquire the GCC's CVS write access with
> my old SSH public key?

The merge of tree-ssa did not affect write access.  If
you had write
access to tree-ssa, you should still have to mainline.

I checked, and your account exists on sourceware, and
you appear to
have write access to the gcc repository.

If you are still having trouble, send the details of the
problem to
overseers@gcc.gnu.org.

Ian

----- -- -- -----
I still can not access GNU GCC CVS with write
permission. The error message is

cvs -d :ext:canqun@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc co gcc
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult
above messages if any)

Would you please give me a help?

Canqun Yang

* Re: Fwd: Re: CVS write access