* sources.redhat.com/pub/glibc
@ 2004-06-16  6:27 Roland McGrath
From: Roland McGrath @ 2004-06-16  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ulrich Drepper, Jakub Jelinek

I would like for Jakub and I to be able to write the glibc ftp area on
sources, so that Uli doesn't need to hold hands for all future
bit-shovelling.  Right now my roland@sources account can do only cvs server
AFAIK.  We may also want to set up automated building of snapshot tarballs
and the like, along the lines of what gets done for gdb.  I assume these
are all done as cron jobs and I should be able to do the same with my
account turned on fully.

Thanks,
Roland

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-15 20:21 UTC | newest]