* /sourceware/ftp nearly full
@ 2004-07-14  3:23 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-07-14  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

FYI,
cgf

* Re: /sourceware/ftp nearly full
@ 2004-07-15  7:56 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2004-07-15  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> FYI,

I removed a couple of older GCC snapshots.

In general, now that we have snapshots of thee branches (3.3, 3.4, and
mainline), and some users need a bit of history (cf. FreeBSD's port
collection, for example) I'm a bit worried that we may need more disk
space in the future.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/

* Re: /sourceware/ftp nearly full
@ 2004-07-15 12:08   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-07-15 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:56:45AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> FYI,
>
>I removed a couple of older GCC snapshots.

Thanks!

>In general, now that we have snapshots of thee branches (3.3, 3.4, and
>mainline), and some users need a bit of history (cf. FreeBSD's port
>collection, for example) I'm a bit worried that we may need more disk
>space in the future.

I'll try to get around to adding some more space to this partition sometime
soon.

cgf