* ram for sourceware
@ 2004-07-22 19:43 Matthew Galgoci
From: Matthew Galgoci @ 2004-07-22 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

The 4GB of ram for sourceware passed numerous runs of memtest86 and I think we can
safely rule out bad ram as a possibility for previous sourceware stability issues.

When the next rhel3 kernel update comes out with an updated aacraid driver I suggest we
try switching to 4GB of ram again (suspecting of course highmem problems with the current
aacraid driver).

--
Matthew Galgoci
System Administrator and Sr. Manager of Ruminants