Hi - mnogosearch is back for another try: http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi When run in a breadth-first mode ("indexer -o"), it produces interesting results even after just a few hundred documents have been indexed. Before I let it loose for a longer indexing run, /pool needs to have some more free space. How much of the restoration-time data there could I clean out or at least compress? Once it indexes a bigger fraction of sources.redhat.com, I hope to fork it into another copy, for processing gcc.gnu.org. I assume it is still necessary to display two totally separate looking egos of the machine. - FChE