* We put a link to your website
@ 2005-02-11 10:07 Elijah Smith
From: Elijah Smith @ 2005-02-11 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

We, Email4WEB.com are providing full featured FREE webmail service for everyone.

We need your help.

I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interesting in visiting.
I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors.
Please send your link at:
http://www.email4web.com/directory/

Please use the linking details below and send me the
location of our link on your website.

Here is our linking details:
Link Title: Free Webmail

Here is the possible HTML codes you might want to put to your website:

You are free to use any link from above or create yours.

Please send us the link page you put your link to, so you can guarantee listing.

We've got several PR6 and 7 websites, so we expect this site to become atleast a
PR6 within 1 month and will eventually become a 6 or 7 in 2-3 months.

We are updating our listings according to your suggestions.

I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content. Hope to
hear from you soon.

Please feel free to contact us and discuss more business and advertising opportunities.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Elijah Smith
elijah@email4web.com