* Why this email cannot reach the GCC mailing list archives?
@ 2006-07-25 10:23 Laurynas Biveinis
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Laurynas Biveinis @ 2006-07-25 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

Why the email with contents at the link cannot reach the mailing list
archives? To make sure that this email gets through, I do not include
that message here - you can see it at
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~lauras/gcc-patch.txt

--
TIA,
Laurynas

From: Laurynas Biveinis @ 2006-07-25 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2006-07-25 14:32 ` Laurynas Biveinis
From: Laurynas Biveinis @ 2006-07-25 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2006-07-25 14:39 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-07-25 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Laurynas Biveinis

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 01:23:43PM +0300, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Why the email with contents at the link cannot reach the mailing list
>archives? To make sure that this email gets through, I do not include
>that message here - you can see it at
>http://www.cs.aau.dk/~lauras/gcc-patch.txt

Maybe it has something to do with your sending this message three times?

I don't see anything in the message which would be problematic.  Did you
get a bounce message?  When did you send it?  Are you subscribed to
gcc-patches using the email address that you use to send the email?

cgf

* Re: Why this email cannot reach the GCC mailing list archives?
@ 2006-07-25 14:51   ` Laurynas Biveinis
From: Laurynas Biveinis @ 2006-07-25 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Laurynas Biveinis

> >Why the email with contents at the link cannot reach the mailing list
> >archives? To make sure that this email gets through, I do not include
> >that message here - you can see it at
> >http://www.cs.aau.dk/~lauras/gcc-patch.txt
>
> Maybe it has something to do with your sending this message three times?

Did I?

> I don't see anything in the message which would be problematic.  Did you
> get a bounce message?

No.

> When did you send it?

On July 15th to gcc-patches.

> Are you subscribed to
> gcc-patches using the email address that you use to send the email?

Yes.

Laurynas

@ 2006-07-25 15:17   ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2006-07-25 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Laurynas Biveinis

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 01:23:43PM +0300, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Why the email with contents at the link cannot reach the mailing list
>> archives? To make sure that this email gets through, I do not include
>> that message here - you can see it at
>> http://www.cs.aau.dk/~lauras/gcc-patch.txt
>
> Maybe it has something to do with your sending this message three times?
nah, he tried to send it once.

> I don't see anything in the message which would be problematic.  Did you
> get a bounce message?

I think it probably got eaten with no bounce.

> When did you send it?  Are you subscribed to
> gcc-patches using the email address that you use to send the email?

He is.

Laurynas (who is one of my SoC students): If you give us a heads up
within about 10 minutes of sending it, we can see what the mail system
does with it.

Our mail logs rollover pretty fast.

@ 2006-07-25 23:01     ` Laurynas Biveinis
From: Laurynas Biveinis @ 2006-07-25 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Berlin; +Cc: overseers

> Laurynas (who is one of my SoC students): If you give us a heads up
> within about 10 minutes of sending it, we can see what the mail system
> does with it.

Heads up - I've resent it a minute ago. Thanks for help.

--
Laurynas

@ 2006-07-27 19:28       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-07-27 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Laurynas Biveinis, Daniel Berlin

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 05:50:58PM +0300, Laurynas Biveinis wrote:
>>Laurynas (who is one of my SoC students): If you give us a heads up
>>within about 10 minutes of sending it, we can see what the mail system
>>does with it.
>
>Heads up - I've resent it a minute ago. Thanks for help.

I found the problem.  There was an odd string in the spam blocker ("data post")
which was triggered by your email.  I've resubmitted your email to
gcc-patches.  You should see it there now.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  The problem was my fault.

cgf