* Request from xuepeng guo
@ 2008-06-02 17:57 xuepeng.guo
From: xuepeng.guo @ 2008-06-02 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

xuepeng guo would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2481520.524

* Re: Request from xuepeng guo
@ 2008-06-02 18:17 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2008-06-02 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, xuepeng.guo; +Cc: hjl.tools

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 03:04:11AM -0000, xuepeng.guo@intel.com wrote:
>xuepeng guo would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2481520.524

This is getting tiring.

Unless someone in authority in the gcc community tells me differently, I
will continue to adhere to the rules that dictate that people with only
write-after-approval access to the gcc repository cannot sponsor other
people for access to the gcc repository.

    % egrep '^       |Lu' MAINTAINERS

			    Blanket Write Privs.
			    CPU Port Maintainers    (CPU alphabetical order)
			    OS Port Maintainers     (OS alphabetical order)
			    Language Front Ends Maintainers
			    Various Maintainers
			    Non-Algorithmic Maintainers
			    Reviewers
			    Write After Approval    (last name alphabetical order)
    H.J. Lu                                         hjl.tools@gmail.com

Please stop resubmitting your request with the same information.

* Request from xuepeng guo
@ 2008-06-21 14:39 xuepeng.guo
From: xuepeng.guo @ 2008-06-21 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

xuepeng guo would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1412039.2849

* Re: Request from xuepeng guo
@ 2008-05-29 16:43 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2008-05-29 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, xuepeng.guo

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 01:53:30AM -0000, xuepeng.guo@intel.com wrote:
>xuepeng guo would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=6301406.25855