* Request from Hariharan Sandanagobalane
@ 2008-09-08 16:16 hariharan
From: hariharan @ 2008-09-08 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hariharan Sandanagobalane would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5141199.12044

* Re: Request from Hariharan Sandanagobalane
@ 2008-09-08 18:50 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2008-09-08 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, hariharan

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 04:15:29PM -0000, hariharan@picochip.com wrote:
>Hariharan Sandanagobalane would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5141199.12044

Sorry but you need the approval of a maintainer for this.  AFAICT, Doug
Evans doesn't apply here.

Sorry.

cgf

* Re: Request from Hariharan Sandanagobalane
@ 2008-09-09 14:24   ` Hariharan Sandanagobalane
From: Hariharan Sandanagobalane @ 2008-09-09 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi cgf,
I applied for GCC and my request was approved by David Edelsohn. Did i
enter something wrong in the form?

Regards
Hari

@ 2008-09-09 17:29     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2008-09-09 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Hariharan Sandanagobalane

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 03:22:55PM +0100, Hariharan Sandanagobalane wrote:
> Hi cgf,
> I applied for GCC and my request was approved by David Edelsohn. Did i
> enter something wrong in the form?

No.  I was apparently having a Cygnus Support flashback.  It was very
vivid.

Sorry for the confusion.  The account should now be active.

cgf