* windows-termcap.c missing from gdb.git mirror
@ 2009-01-14  3:34 Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2009-01-14  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

We renamed a few files in the GDB CVS repo, recently, It looks like
git correctly identified that some of the files were moved but it
looks like gdb/windows-termcap.c went missing. It's in my CVS sandbox,
but not in my git one.

The email to gdb-patches confirming the change is at:

    http://www.sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-01/msg00250.html

The renaming in git is object 3f7d5964e85c0d620ad2cd2dcd486edac4b8b707.

I am not very familiar with public git repositories - so I am not sure
what the best option is. Commit the addition of windows-termcap.c
as a separate checkin?  Amend the change above to add windows-termcap.c?

Thank you,
--
Joel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-14  3:34 UTC | newest]