* Fwd: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
@ 2009-03-12 13:04 amylaar
From: amylaar @ 2009-03-12 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

After updating the gcc MAINTAINERS file, I got this email:

----- Forwarded message from lista@trinitygroup.com.ar -----
     Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:57:46 -0200
     From: lista@trinitygroup.com.ar
  Subject: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
       To: amylaar@gcc.gnu.org

GRACIAS por enviar tu lista de invitados, en la puerta anunciate como
Lista Trinity. Te esperamos!

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: Fwd: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
@ 2009-03-12 15:22 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-03-12 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, amylaar; +Cc: corinna, dave.korn.cygwin

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 09:04:41AM -0400, amylaar@spamcop.net wrote:
> After updating the gcc MAINTAINERS file, I got this email:
>
> ----- Forwarded message from lista@trinitygroup.com.ar -----
>     Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:57:46 -0200
>     From: lista@trinitygroup.com.ar
>  Subject: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
>       To: amylaar@gcc.gnu.org
>

> GRACIAS por enviar tu lista de invitados, en la puerta anunciate como Lista
> Trinity. Te esperamos!
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----

How annoying.

There were at least two separate email addresses causing the above
problem, each was subscribed to multiple lists.

I've unsubscribed the offending email addresses, and several other
suspect ones, from every mailing list on sourceware.org and set up
alerts to let me know if these people attempt to resubscribe.

Please send more email here if you notice anything similar going on.
It's very possible that there are a few more email addresses with
the same problem that I missed.

cgf

* Re: Fwd: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
@ 2009-03-12 15:40   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2009-03-12 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Mar 12 11:21, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 09:04:41AM -0400, amylaar@spamcop.net wrote:
> > After updating the gcc MAINTAINERS file, I got this email:
> >
> > ----- Forwarded message from lista@trinitygroup.com.ar -----
> >     Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:57:46 -0200
> >     From: lista@trinitygroup.com.ar
> >  Subject: Autoreply: r144810 - in /trunk: ChangeLog MAINTAINERS
> >       To: amylaar@gcc.gnu.org
> >

> > GRACIAS por enviar tu lista de invitados, en la puerta anunciate como Lista
> > Trinity. Te esperamos!
> >
> > ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> How annoying.
>
> There were at least two separate email addresses causing the above
> problem, each was subscribed to multiple lists.
>
> I've unsubscribed the offending email addresses, and several other
> suspect ones, from every mailing list on sourceware.org and set up
> alerts to let me know if these people attempt to resubscribe.

Thanks!

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen