* ssh key switch failed
@ 2009-07-06 16:01 Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2009-07-06 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hey. I just updated my ssh keys to sourceware, and cannot log in
anymore. (Other, non-sourceware hosts are fine.)

I get:

ssh -vvvv gcc.gnu.org

[...]

debug3: Trying to reverse map address 209.132.176.174.
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
information Server not found in Kerberos database

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
information Server not found in Kerberos database

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
information

[...]

debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

Any clues?

-benjamin

* Re: ssh key switch failed
@ 2009-07-06 16:31 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-07-06 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Benjamin Kosnik

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 09:01:22AM -0700, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

>Hey. I just updated my ssh keys to sourceware, and cannot log in
>anymore. (Other, non-sourceware hosts are fine.)
>
>I get:
>
>ssh -vvvv gcc.gnu.org
>
>[...]
>
>debug3: Trying to reverse map address 209.132.176.174.
>debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
>information Server not found in Kerberos database
>
>debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
>information Server not found in Kerberos database
>
>debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more
>information
>
>[...]
>
>debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
>Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
>
>Any clues?

You copied an authorized_keys2 file to your home directory rather than
your .ssh directory.  I've copied this file to your .ssh directory.

cgf