Hi - On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 04:05:23PM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote: > [...] > The first thing I would do is delete these files (added to page > "rutud"). This requires special priviledges. I zapped the files by low level fs ops. Your wiki userid is now an 'admin' and should have despam privileges, if that's quite enough. > The second thing is probably start a discussion with the other > GDB maintainers as to decide what to do to prevent this sort of > abuse. [...] The easiest option is to disable wiki attachments by default, by adding actions_excluded = [u'AttachFile'] into the /wiki/PROJECT.py file. Whether that can be enabled again on a per-user basis, or whether an admin would have to hand-edit the file again to turn on attachments briefly, I dunno. Unfortunately, I have so far found no better option with moinmoin. Switching to another wiki software (mediawiki?) is an option. - FChE