Hi! I'd like to request commit rights for GCC. My key is already set-up (initially for binutils, as a maintainer for the vax-linux port), and these days, I've sent another patch (for frv-linux), which is approved. Nick Clifton will probably commit that for me (as a FRV port maintainer.) However, I'll hopefully do more GCC hacking (for the vax-linux target), so I'd like to get commit-after-approval rights, which I guess would ease the workflow as seen on the gcc-patches mailling list. Copyright assignment papers should be in place (initially submitted for binutils maintainership) for binutils, gcc and glibc. Back then, IIRC Matt Thomas sponsored me becoming a VAX maintainer (for binutils), so I hope he will sponsor it right now, too. Maybe also John David Anglin , who gave up VAX maintainership in August 2008. (But as said: Right now, I'm only applying for commit-after-approval. If Matt and/or Dave would like it, I'd also volunteer as a co-maintainer. For the Linux-specific bits submitted by others, Matt waited for me to ACK them in the past.) Thanks, Jan-Benedict -- Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de +49-172-7608481 Signature of: Fortschritt bedeutet, einen Schritt so zu machen, the second : daß man den nächsten auch noch machen kann.