* gccadmin crontabs not going to the mailing list any more
@ 2013-04-04  8:44 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2013-04-04  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I noticed that while http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2013-q1/ has quite
some contents, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2013-q2/ is totally empty.

The last message archived dates to  2013-03-18.

On the other hand, the gccadmin account itself has not mails at all,
so this is not where things are stuck.

And I tried sending a test message from the gccadmin account on the
machine to gccadmin@gcc.gnu.org, and that does not show up anywhere
I can find -- neither the account mailbox nor the archive -- either.

The account does not have a .forward or .qmail file, and the string
gccadmin does not appear in /var/log/maillog at all.

At which point I figured I'd ask around here. :-)

Gerald

* Re: gccadmin crontabs not going to the mailing list any more
@ 2013-04-04 21:16 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-04-04 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Gerald Pfeifer

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 10:43:51AM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>I noticed that while http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2013-q1/ has quite
>some contents, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2013-q2/ is totally empty.
>
>The last message archived dates to  2013-03-18.
>
>On the other hand, the gccadmin account itself has not mails at all,
>so this is not where things are stuck.
>
>And I tried sending a test message from the gccadmin account on the
>machine to gccadmin@gcc.gnu.org, and that does not show up anywhere
>I can find -- neither the account mailbox nor the archive -- either.
>
>The account does not have a .forward or .qmail file, and the string
>gccadmin does not appear in /var/log/maillog at all.
>
>At which point I figured I'd ask around here. :-)

This should be fixed now.  I needed to restore /var/qmail/users to
its former glory.

I've added that to my ever-growing notes file on the sourceware move.

cgf