On Aug 12 14:40, Christopher Faylor wrote: > On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 02:29:40PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > >Yaakov wrote: > >> There may also be jobs in the root crontab that are Cygwin related. > >> Could someone please check this as well; we want all Cygwin-specific > >> jobs in the cygwin-admin@ crontab so that we can manage them ourselves. > > > >OK, commented out a few items from the root crontab, related to > >cygwin/cleancache, chowning stuff under the ftp pub/cygwin directory, > >and running cygwin-staging/mkpkgdir . > > The cleancache and mkpkgdir could likely be run by cygwin-owned crontab > but the chown part needs to still be there. It changes ownership and > protection for files uploaded to the cygwin release directory by people > with login privileges to sourceware who update the release area by hand. Could the chown be handled by some sudo magic? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat