On Oct 9 13:50, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > Hi, > > On Oct 9 06:09, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > > Hi - > > > > > It looks like things recently changed on sourceware so that the links in > > > these emails no longer work. > > > [...] > > > > Patches: > > > > http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/common.din.diff?cvsroot=src&r1=1.9&r2=1.10 > > > > Sorry about that; a while ago when a yet another security > > vulnerability in cvsweb.cgi came by, it seemed harmless to switch it > > out for (redirect to) the other cvs-viewer platform already installed > > on sourceware. I did not know about this usage, so the redirection > > part wasn't sophisticated enough. > > > > I'll tweak the forwarding regex widget to make those URLs work, if > > possible. > > Seems to work fine now, thanks! > > > It'd be nice to change the cvs hooks (?) to generate direct > > viewvc URLs too sometime. > > How can we do that? Where is this configured? Is that something we can do at all without overseers intervention? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer Red Hat