* Fwd: Email change request canceled
       [not found] <20190905062039.72369.qmail@sourceware.org>
@ 2019-09-05  7:35 ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2019-09-05  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'm simply doing as instructed by the mail below. My attempt to
change my email address has now been canceled a 2nd time (the
other instance is attached). I did not cancel it myself. In fact
in the first instance I didn't receive the confirmation link
until a few minutes after receiving the the cancelation notice.
In the 2nd instance they both arrived within a few minutes, but
quite a bit later than the other mail (to the old mail address)
allowing the request to be canceled.

In anticipation of the old email address going away eventually,
I'd really like it to be changed to the one I've been posting
patches under for the last so many years. Please instruct how
to achieve this, or please advise when the flow will be / has
been fixed (assuming there's something broken there).

Thanks and regards, Jan

From: <sourceware-bugzilla@sourceware.org>
To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@suse.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2019 07:01:18 -0000

If you did not request this, it could be either an honest
mistake or someone attempting to break into your Sourceware Bugzilla account.

Take a look at the information below and forward this email
to overseers@sourceware.org if you suspect foul play.

            Token: 0K33D6caZr
       Token Type: emailold
             User: jbeulich@novell.com
       Issue Date: 2019-09-05 06:58:27 UTC
       Event Data: jbeulich@novell.com:jbeulich@suse.com
Canceled Because: The request to change the email address for your account
    to jbeulich@suse.com has been canceled.

* Re: Fwd: Email change request canceled
@ 2019-09-05 12:54   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2019-09-05 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Beulich; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> In anticipation of the old email address going away eventually,
> I'd really like it to be changed to the one I've been posting
> patches under for the last so many years.

I'm not sure what the problem is/was with the name change dialog,
but I changed your bugzilla userid to jbeulich@suse.com by hand.

- FChE