* New account request
@ 2022-08-10 18:18 Rogerio de Souza Moraes
From: Rogerio de Souza Moraes @ 2022-08-10 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Greetings,

I am from Cadence Design systems. I would like to create an account for me to report issues related to Binutils.

Regards,
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/CadenceLogoRed185Regcopy1583174817new51584636989.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home.html>
Rogerio de Souza Moraes
IT Manager
T: +55(31)2537-9472
M: +55(31)98805-4497
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/UIcorrectsize1583179003.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home.html>
[https://signatures.cadence.com/cf/signature_fields/5dea7803e8b0ad196001582a/J6125EmailSignatureFortune1002022White92x1271652875427.png]<https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home/company/careers.html>

* Re: New account request
@ 2022-08-10 20:06 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-10 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rogerio de Souza Moraes via Overseers; +Cc: Rogerio de Souza Moraes

Hi Rogerio,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 06:18:47PM +0000, Rogerio de Souza Moraes via Overseers wrote:
> I am from Cadence Design systems. I would like to create an account
> for me to report issues related to Binutils.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: New account request
@ 2022-01-21 13:40   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-01-21 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Sanjey,

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 01:18:41PM +0000, Sanjay Rawat via Overseers wrote:

> Hello,I would like to file new bugs that we found in a couple of
> binutils utilities. Can you please open an account for me?

An bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten

       [not found] <288473778.980098.1642771121069.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2022-01-21 13:18 ` Sanjay Rawat
From: Sanjay Rawat @ 2022-01-21 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,I would like to file new bugs that we found in a couple of binutils utilities. Can you please open an account for me?

Thanks & Regards
- Sanjay Rawat

* new account request
@ 2017-09-28 19:08 Mukesh Kapoor
From: Mukesh Kapoor @ 2017-09-28 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: CARLINI,PAOLO

Hi,

I would like an account in gcc-bugzilla. Paolo Carlini, libstdc++
maintainer, has sponsored me. Thanks.

Mukesh Kapoor