* Apple new account for investigating in gdb area
@ 2022-08-12  8:38 Jianjin Yin
From: Jianjin Yin @ 2022-08-12  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi overseers,

   I'd like to request a account to do more investigation in gdb area and there is also a tricky issue confusing me, could pass this request and appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

BRs,
Jianjin Yin

* Re: Apple new account for investigating in gdb area
@ 2022-08-12 14:58 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-12 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jianjin Yin via Overseers; +Cc: Jianjin Yin

Hi Jianjin Yin,

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 08:38:39AM +0000, Jianjin Yin via Overseers wrote:

> I'd like to request a account to do more investigation in gdb area
> and there is also a tricky issue confusing me, could pass this
> request and appreciate it very much.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark