* move bugzilla account request email to another list?
@ 2022-09-01 16:30 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2022-09-01 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I think we've reached the point where the bugzilla account request email
should be moved to another list.  As it stands now, I have a tendency
to ignore this list because most of the traffic does not really pertain
to overseeing sourceware.org.

Could we move these requests elsewhere and maybe even automate them?

cgf