Hello, I have attached a public SSH key. Thank you! Doug Gregor doug.gregor@gmail.com On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:14:56 -0800 (PST), Ian Lance Taylor wrote: > Benjamin Kosnik writes: > > > > I have had access previously, with the account name dgregor and e-mail address > > > dgregor@apple.com. However, my e-mail address has changed and I no longer > > > have the SSH keys for the dgregor account. Thank you. > > > > Hey folks, what is the best way to proceed here? Can Doug just send in > > re-generated ssh keys, and can the dgregor account be re-pointed to his > > new email? That seems to be the simplest way to handle this. > > Yes, he should send his new public SSH keys to overseers@gcc.gnu.org. > > Ian >