* Joining glibc as a maintainer
@ 2018-04-06 21:11 Patrick McGehearty
From: Patrick McGehearty @ 2018-04-06 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Carlos O'Donell

This is a request to add me (pmcgehearty) to the glibc group.
Carlos O'Donell indicated that he will handle the request.
This email is to be sure we are following the process.

Carlos O'Donell vouches for my sanity and competence.

I truly understand FSF copyright protocols, and always respect
per-branch policies on what I am allowed to touch and how.

Thank you,

Patrick McGehearty

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-06 21:11 UTC | newest]