Hi: I'm wondering who is responsible for what happens at sourceware.org? I was alerted that projects had migrated from fedorahosted.org, and I'm curious what all is hosted here now? I've also heard the hardware is seriously aging, and I'd like to work with someone to make sure that this service is taken care of. I'm working on a budget request to replace hardware based on best guesses with Stephen Smoogen. Best regards, - Karsten -- Karsten Wade Community Infrastructure Team Open Source and Standards, @redhatopen @quaid gpg: AD0E0C41