* [neroden@twcny.rr.com: I need to change the email address to which neroden@gcc.gnu.org forwards.]
@ 2002-11-04 18:39 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-11-04 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: neroden

I wonder if we need to advertise overseers a little more widely.

Where should we put the overseers email address so that more people will
see it?

Since I seem to be the only person subscribed to sourcemaster, I don't think
that having people send this type of request to sourcemaster is very scalable.

Should we replace all occurrences of sourcemaster with overseers?

FWIW, I've honored this request.

cgf

----- Forwarded message from Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> -----

From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com>
To: sourcemaster@sources.redhat.com
Subject: I need to change the email address to which neroden@gcc.gnu.org forwards.
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:23:13 -0500

I need to change the email address to which neroden@gcc.gnu.org
forwards; the old address to which it forwards will be invalid very
soon.  How do I change it to forward to this address (neroden@twcny.rr.com)?

--Nathanael

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: [neroden@twcny.rr.com: I need to change the email address to which neroden@gcc.gnu.org forwards.]
@ 2002-11-04 19:16 ` Nathanael Nerode
From: Nathanael Nerode @ 2002-11-04 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I wonder if we need to advertise overseers a little more widely.
Yes.

> Where should we put the overseers email address so that more people will
> see it?
How about starting with a "FAQ for developers on sources.redhat.com and
gcc.gnu.org" page of some sort?  There isn't really one, and it would be
a good place to say "If you have a problem, contact ____".

> Since I seem to be the only person subscribed to sourcemaster, I don't think
> that having people send this type of request to sourcemaster is very scalable.
>
> Should we replace all occurrences of sourcemaster with overseers?
Sounds good to me; possibly not sufficient, actually.

> FWIW, I've honored this request.
Thanks!  I found the sourcemaster address from the page that I
originally used to get access to gcc cvs (the one where you submit your
SSH key, email address, etc.)  That would also be a good place to put
"If you have to change any of this..." information.