* ecos-cvs list management
@ 2003-03-03 18:06 Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-03-03 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

It seems my normal list management alias for s.r.c (jiflsw@jifvik.org)
doesn't work for ecos-cvs@sources.redhat.com

Can someone please update it to use that address? If it still has my old
@redhat.com address, obviously that can be removed. It might be worth a
quick scan of any other lists to check they have me listed there too.

Jifl

* Re: ecos-cvs list management
@ 2003-03-03 18:32 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-03-03 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: overseers

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 06:06:29PM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>It seems my normal list management alias for s.r.c (jiflsw@jifvik.org)
>doesn't work for ecos-cvs@sources.redhat.com
>
>Can someone please update it to use that address? If it still has my old
>@redhat.com address, obviously that can be removed. It might be worth a
>quick scan of any other lists to check they have me listed there too.

I added you as moderator for ecos-cvs and ecos-webpages-cvs.

cgf

* Re: ecos-cvs list management
@ 2003-03-03 18:34   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2003-03-03 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I added you as moderator for ecos-cvs and ecos-webpages-cvs.

Thanks.

Jifl