* [Fwd: sources.redhat.com account]
@ 2003-04-09 18:30 Richard Dawe
From: Richard Dawe @ 2003-04-09 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Richard Dawe

Hello.

I requested a CVS read-write account for automake about a week ago, but I
don't seem to have received any mail regarding it. I was wondering what needs
to happen for the account to get created.

The request form said not to resubmit, so I haven't. Are there any records of
my request or do I need to resubmit?

Thanks, bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://www.phekda.freeserve.co.uk/richdawe/ ]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-09 18:30 UTC | newest]