* Permission on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake CVS
@ 2003-04-17 19:22 Richard Dawe
From: Richard Dawe @ 2003-04-17 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Richard Dawe

Hello.

When I added tests/dejagnu3.test to the automake CVS repository, I did not
have the world executable bit set. I seem to recall that the only way to fix
permissions on files in the repository is to fix them on the hosting file
system.

Could some set the world executable bit on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake
CVS, please?

Sorry for messing up.

Thanks, bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://www.phekda.freeserve.co.uk/richdawe/ ]

* Re: Permission on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake CVS
@ 2003-04-17 20:40 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-04-17 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Dawe; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 08:22:13PM +0100, Richard Dawe wrote:
>Could some set the world executable bit on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake
>CVS, please?

Permission on this file is r-xr-xr-x already.  I don't know if someone did this
already or not but it seems to be ok.

cgf

* Re: Permission on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake CVS
@ 2003-04-17 21:54   ` Richard Dawe
From: Richard Dawe @ 2003-04-17 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Hello.

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 08:22:13PM +0100, Richard Dawe wrote:
> >Could some set the world executable bit on tests/dejagnu3.test in automake
> >CVS, please?
>
> Permission on this file is r-xr-xr-x already.  I don't know if someone did
> this already or not but it seems to be ok.

I had marked it as ug+x, so maybe CVS did what I wanted anyway. Thanks for
checking!

Bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://www.phekda.freeserve.co.uk/richdawe/ ]