On 28/05/2021 04:22, Jason Merrill wrote: > On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 9:25 AM Philip Herron > > wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > As some of you might know, I have been working on GCC Rust over on > GitHub https://github.com/Rust-GCC/gccrs > . As the project is moving > forward and enforcing GCC copyright assignments for contributors, I > would like to create a branch on the GCC git repo to show the > intention > to be upstream with GCC someday. > > >  [snip] > > Separately, some contributors have expressed interest in > maintaining the > GCC style communications of using a mailing list and irc. Is it > reasonable for this project to get a rust@gcc.gnu.org > ? > > > That makes sense to me; I think overseers@ can help set up a new > mailing list. > > Jason Thanks For the info everyone i will reach out to overseers about the Mailing List idea. Thanks --Phil