Can anyone make sense of this bounce to ecos-discuss-owner? It was one of about a dozen. It seems to imply that something was sending mail back to sources.redhat.com (rightly or wrongly) and got rejected. But from what I can see badmailfrom on sourceware has only three addresses, two at netscape.net, one at indiatimes.com. I couldn't find the relevant logs either. The ones in /var/log/qmail didn't seem to have anything and /usr/src/qpsmtpd-dev/log/main (/usr/src???) had already expired entries this old. Jifl -- --["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine