From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@jifvik.org>
Cc: overseers@sourceware.org, Lon Hohberger <lhh@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [lhh: Wiki for the Linux-cluster project]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:17:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Hi Lon,
> I've cc'ed this to the overseers mailing list where the people who
> maintain the wiki will hopefully be able to answer this question.

Here's what I did to make a wiki on sourceware, using the existing moin
moin wiki. I'm using root's bash history as a guide to remind me how I did
it :-). Hopefully this recipe will make someone's life easier, assuming
I've remembered everything. I did mine based on Daniel B's earlier mail,
but a few things had changed since then so this should work better:

PROJECTNAME=mywiki
mkdir /sourceware/projects/$PROJECTNAME-home/wikidata
cp -a /usr/share/moin/data/   \
   /sourceware/projects/$PROJECTNAME-home/wikidata/
cd /wiki
ln -s /sourceware/projects/$PROJECTNAME-home/wikidata $PROJECTNAME
cd ecos
chown -R apache.apache ecos/.
chmod o-rx ecos/data/
cp systemtap.py $PROJECTNAME.py

[ or instead of systemtap, any other default-ish looking .py file ]

[ Now edit $PROJECTNAME.py and configure your wiki appropriately - at a
minimum just find every ref to systemtap and change to your project. You
also need to change 'superuser' and 'acl_rights_before'. There are many
more things than that which _can_ be set though ]

[ edit farmconfig.py and add your wiki into the 'wikis' array]

cd /etc/httpd/conf
co -l httpd.conf
[ edit httpd.conf. For example for the ecos wiki I added:
   ScriptAlias /wiki       "/wiki/moin.fcg"
in the ecos.sourceware.org virtual host. For other wikis, you probably
need to edit the sourceware.org virtual host, adding something like:
   ScriptAlias /PROJECTNAME/wiki "/wiki/moin.fcg"
near the end like the others. ]
ci -u httpd.conf
service httpd restart

Now what I don't know anything about is how you could bring stuff on the
old wiki over, assuming it's even possible.

Jifl