From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com>
To: Joe Laffey <joe@laffey.tv>
Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>,  overseers@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: GCC mirror changing IPs (fwd)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:01:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Looking at the current mirror setup, there's already an entry in the
mirrors class:
   From *.laffeycomputer.com

However looking more closely, all the mirrors only help access to cygwin
releases, not any others. There is no priority access for GCC releases (at
least not in the FTPD configuration), and the timestamp on the file is
July last year so this has been the case at least since then, but probably
ever.

Jifl