* Account not created yet at sourceware.org
@ 2008-04-24 18:18 Pompapathi V Gadad
From: Pompapathi V Gadad @ 2008-04-24 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: richard.guenther

Hello,
I requested for an account at sourceware.org to contribute to gcc
project. I have not recevied any reply from sourceware.org yet. I am not
even ware that information I sent reached sourceware.org because there
was no acknowledgment. Can you please let me know if the information has
reached you for creating the account?

I apologize if I have sent this request to wrong email address:
"overseers@sourceware.org". If possible, please let me know whom to
approach for these kind of queries.

Login id: pompa
Email address: Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com

Thanks,
Pompa

* Re: Account not created yet at sourceware.org
@ 2008-04-25  8:12 ` Richard Guenther
From: Richard Guenther @ 2008-04-25  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pompapathi V Gadad; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Pompapathi V Gadad
<Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I requested for an account at sourceware.org to contribute to gcc project.
> I have not recevied any reply from sourceware.org yet. I am not even ware
> that information I sent reached sourceware.org because there was no
> acknowledgment. Can you please let me know if the information has reached
> you for creating the account?
>
>  I apologize if I have sent this request to wrong email address:
> "overseers@sourceware.org". If possible, please let me know whom to approach
> for these kind of queries.
>
>  Login id: pompa
>  Email address: Pompapathi.V.Gadad@nsc.com

One likely reason is that you specified my gmail e-mail address as sponsor which
doesn't appear in the relevant maintainers files.  rguenther (at) suse
(dot) de would
probably have worked.

Richard.

* Re: Account not created yet at sourceware.org
@ 2008-04-25  8:39   ` Pompapathi V Gadad
From: Pompapathi V Gadad @ 2008-04-25  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Guenther; +Cc: overseers

Hello,
I recevied the new account information today.
Thanks,
Pompa