* Please ban J.C. Pizarro from the GCC mailing lists
@ 2008-04-29 17:43 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2008-04-29 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

The GCC Steering Committee asks that you please block postings from J.C.
Pizarro to all of the GCC mailing lists.  He has repeatedly been rude to
other posters, and we feel that his postings are too disruptive.

Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery
mark@codesourcery.com
(650) 331-3385 x713

@ 2008-04-30  0:07 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2008-04-30  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Mark Mitchell

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 08:30:38AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>The GCC Steering Committee asks that you please block postings from
>J.C.  Pizarro to all of the GCC mailing lists.  He has repeatedly been
>rude to other posters, and we feel that his postings are too
>disruptive.

I just blocked the jcpiza gmail email address.  If there are others that
you need blocked please let me know.

cgf

* Re: Please ban J.C. Pizarro from the GCC mailing lists
@ 2008-04-30  2:56   ` Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2008-04-30  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Mark Mitchell

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 08:30:38AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> The GCC Steering Committee asks that you please block postings from
>> J.C.  Pizarro to all of the GCC mailing lists.  He has repeatedly been
>> rude to other posters, and we feel that his postings are too
>> disruptive.
>
> I just blocked the jcpiza gmail email address.  If there are others that
> you need blocked please let me know.

I think that will be fine; thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell