* Updating bugzilla write access and/or email forwarding
@ 2009-05-21 18:53 Michael Meissner
From: Michael Meissner @ 2009-05-21 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I have bugzilla write access under the meissner@gcc.gnu.org account, but I
don't have it under my normal work email address, that I use for reporting bugs
now.  Mail to meissner@gcc.gnu.org gets sent to my personal email account
(gnu@the-meissners.org).  Ideally, I would like to be able to edit stuff
without having to juggle logins.

Would it be possible to add bugzilla write access to
meissner@linux.vnet.ibm.com?  If possible, gnu@the-meissners.org also, but I
can certainly use meissner@gcc.gnu.org for that.

Given I no longer can log onto sourceware to change the forwarding, would it be
possible to have mail directed to meissner@gcc.gnu.org, go to both
gnu@the-meissners.org as it currently does, and meissner@linux.vnet.ibm.com as
well?

Thanks.

--
Michael Meissner, IBM
4 Technology Place Drive, MS 2203A, Westford, MA, 01886, USA

* Re: Updating bugzilla write access and/or email forwarding
@ 2009-05-22  0:15 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-05-22  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Michael Meissner

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 02:53:26PM -0400, Michael Meissner wrote:
>I have bugzilla write access under the meissner@gcc.gnu.org account, but I
>don't have it under my normal work email address, that I use for reporting bugs
>now.  Mail to meissner@gcc.gnu.org gets sent to my personal email account
>(gnu@the-meissners.org).  Ideally, I would like to be able to edit stuff
>without having to juggle logins.
>
>Would it be possible to add bugzilla write access to
>meissner@linux.vnet.ibm.com?  If possible, gnu@the-meissners.org also, but I
>can certainly use meissner@gcc.gnu.org for that.
>
>Given I no longer can log onto sourceware to change the forwarding, would it be
>possible to have mail directed to meissner@gcc.gnu.org, go to both
>gnu@the-meissners.org as it currently does, and meissner@linux.vnet.ibm.com as
>well?

I've updated the forwarding.

Don't know about the bugzilla.  Sorry.

cgf

* Re: Updating bugzilla write access and/or email forwarding
@ 2009-05-22 17:36   ` Daniel Berlin
From: Daniel Berlin @ 2009-05-22 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Michael Meissner

Bugzilla auto-gives privileges to *@gcc.gnu.org accounts.
I'll have to manually add your account to write privileges for gcc.
I'll take care of it soon.