* Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-07-22 16:43 Jiong Wang
From: Jiong Wang @ 2014-07-22 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Marcus Shawcroft

Hi Maintainers,

   Could you please adding access to the GCC repository for the
following account:

       jiwang

   Jiong

* Re: Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-07-23  1:24 ` Gerald Pfeifer
       [not found]   ` <87B16DE4-B6AE-4615-8AEB-AF425CF0FEE9@arm.com>
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2014-07-23  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jiong Wang; +Cc: overseers, Marcus Shawcroft

Hi Jiong,

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014, Jiong Wang wrote:
>   Could you please adding access to the GCC repository for the following
> account:

I believe https://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html#authenticated will be
a good source for you to understand how (and if) to go about this.

Let me know if there is anything on that page that we can clarify
or improve.

Gerald

* Re: Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-08-01 13:33   ` Marcus Shawcroft
       [not found]   ` <87B16DE4-B6AE-4615-8AEB-AF425CF0FEE9@arm.com>
From: Marcus Shawcroft @ 2014-08-01 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer; +Cc: overseers

Sorry, re-sending, the first one bounced from overseers. This time
hopefully defeating ARMs robot injected legalese boilerplate foo...

On 23 Jul 2014, at 02:23, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:

> Hi Jiong,
>
> On Tue, 22 Jul 2014, Jiong Wang wrote:
>>  Could you please adding access to the GCC repository for the following
>> account:
>
> I believe https://gcc.gnu.org/svnwrite.html#authenticated will be
> a good source for you to understand how (and if) to go about this.
>
> Let me know if there is anything on that page that we can clarify
> or improve.
>
> Gerald

Hi

Jiong already has an account on sourceware 'jiwang'.  Can I sponsor him
to get write after approval to the GCC tree (I'm one of the aarch64
maintainers)?

Thanks
/Marcus

@ 2014-08-01 13:58     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2014-08-01 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcus Shawcroft, overseers

On Fri, 1 Aug 2014, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> Jiong already has an account on sourceware 'jiwang'.  Can I sponsor
> him to get write after approval to the GCC tree (I'm one of the aarch64
> maintainers)?

Yes, you can. :-)

(I cannot add him/her myself, but wanted to confirm that in terms
of policy.)

Gerald

* Re: Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-08-01 14:01       ` Marcus Shawcroft
From: Marcus Shawcroft @ 2014-08-01 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

On 01/08/14 14:58, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Aug 2014, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
>> Jiong already has an account on sourceware 'jiwang'.  Can I sponsor
>> him to get write after approval to the GCC tree (I'm one of the aarch64
>> maintainers)?
>
> Yes, you can. :-)
>
> (I cannot add him/her myself, but wanted to confirm that in terms
> of policy.)

OK, do I need to do anything else or just sit tight and wait for overseers ?

/Marcus

* Re: Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-08-01 14:18         ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2014-08-01 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcus Shawcroft; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

Hi -

> >>Jiong already has an account on sourceware 'jiwang'.  Can I sponsor
> >>him to get write after approval to the GCC tree (I'm one of the aarch64
> >>maintainers)?
> > [...]

Done.

- FChE

* Re: Request for adding access to the GCC repository for the account "jiwang"
@ 2014-08-01 14:18           ` Marcus Shawcroft
From: Marcus Shawcroft @ 2014-08-01 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, overseers

On 01/08/14 15:18, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> Hi -

>>> [...]
>
> Done.
>
> - FChE