* Is gcc bugzilla down?
@ 2014-12-21 22:11 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2014-12-21 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi

I have trouble believing it is down for everyone
and no one has noticed but I can get to
http://gcc.gnu.org but not Bugzilla. I even tried
clicking the link of gcc.gnu.org in case I had
mistyped the URL.

The webpage at*https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/*might be temporarily down
or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.

Is this just for me? Or is something down?

--joel
RTEMS

* Re: Is gcc bugzilla down?
@ 2014-12-21 22:27 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2014-12-21 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Sherrill, overseers

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:30:29AM -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have trouble believing it is down for everyone
>and no one has noticed but I can get to
>http://gcc.gnu.org but not Bugzilla. I even tried
>clicking the link of gcc.gnu.org in case I had
>mistyped the URL.
>
>The webpage at*https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/*might be temporarily down
>or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
>Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
>

>Is this just for me? Or is something down?

It works for me.

cgf

* Re: Is gcc bugzilla down?
@ 2014-12-25  2:08   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2014-12-25  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor, overseers

>On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:30:29AM -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>Hi
>>
>>I have trouble believing it is down for everyone
>>and no one has noticed but I can get to
>>http://gcc.gnu.org but not Bugzilla. I even tried
>>clicking the link of gcc.gnu.org in case I had
>>mistyped the URL.
>>
>>The webpage at*https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/*might be temporarily down
>
>>or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
>>Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
>>

>>Is this just for me? Or is something down?
>
>It works for me.

OK. I suspected as much. I am at home for the holidays. Since I can get to the main GCC site and don't notice issues elsewhere, any ideas? Seems unlikely to be my ISP'S DNS.

>cgf

--joel

* Re: Is gcc bugzilla down?
@ 2014-12-26 11:03   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2014-12-26 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:30:29AM -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have trouble believing it is down for everyone
>> and no one has noticed but I can get to
>> http://gcc.gnu.org but not Bugzilla. I even tried
>> clicking the link of gcc.gnu.org in case I had
>> mistyped the URL.
>>
>> The webpage at*https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/*might be temporarily down
>> or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
>> Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
>>

>> Is this just for me? Or is something down?
> It works for me.

I think this is browser related. I use an old laptop with Fedora 14
at home as a remote client. It must have the old ssl which support
was dropped for.

Apparently, I am being forced to upgrade. LOL

--
-- Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research&  Development joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805 Support Available (256) 722-9985