On 25/06/15 23:01, Ian Lance Taylor wrote: > Pierre Langlois writes: > >> >> I'd like to use this email address: pierre.langlois@arm.com. > > SSH key and e-mail address updated. > > Ian > I just tested my ssh access but it gives me a 'Permission denied (publickey)': --- (...) debug2: key: /home/pierre/.ssh/id_rsa (0x7f16451c2710), explicit debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey debug3: start over, passed a different list publickey debug3: preferred gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,publickey,keyboard-interactive,password debug3: authmethod_lookup publickey debug3: remaining preferred: keyboard-interactive,password debug3: authmethod_is_enabled publickey debug1: Next authentication method: publickey debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/pierre/.ssh/id_rsa debug3: send_pubkey_test debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method debug1: No more authentication methods to try. Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. --- I'm attaching my 'id_rsa.pub' file again, just in case, but the key should not be the problem I don't think. Could it be that I don't have the right username set? I was sure my username was 'planglois' but since it is not working I may be wrong. Thanks a lot, Pierre