From: Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com>
To: overseers@sourceware.org
Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:32:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

As you probably know, I have long been subscribed to a number of GCC
mailing lists but for some reason since last Friday I'm not getting
messages anymore. Otherwise my corporate email appears to work fine, for
example I'm able to exchange messages with Gmail accounts and Oracle
colleagues. Any idea what may be going wrong? Most likely at our
corporate email end but again, at least a colleague of mine is
subscribed and normally getting messages. Of course I tried
resubscribing via the web form to no avail... Sigh.

Thanks,
Paolo.

PS: if you can see the message, please try to contact me also as
pcarlini@gmail.com