* RE: my e-mail address in your archives
@ 2003-05-05 18:54 Michael Schuh
From: Michael Schuh @ 2003-05-05 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgf; +Cc: sourcemaster, overseers

Christopher et al,

I can appreciate the policy to not alter content of archives - let's avoid the 1984-ish overtones of modifying history.  However, my request is to obsfucate my e-mail address to make it more difficult for spammers and their address harvesting web crawlers to pick up my address and use it.  This is not so much a change in content as it is a change in how that content is presented.  Note that the original version of the relevant article has made this change.

Yes, I know that once an address is "out there" it will continue to be used for a very long time, but can we at least reduce the onslaught of new ones?

Please make this change.  Thank you very much.

--
Mike Schuh

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-04-17  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Schuh; +Cc: sourcemaster, overseers