On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, Martin Liška wrote: > Gerald, can you please update https://gcc.gnu.org/index.html based > on what is in gcc-wwwroot git. Done. > Plus, please validate what has happened to the created /install symlink. > Apparently, the content is fine now, but just for being sure: > https://gcc.gnu.org/install And done. I ended up removing onlinedocs/install/ which was not my original plan, alas that does not appeared to be linked any longer anyways, and most importantly https://gcc.gnu.org/install should be in place again now. Gerald