* Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-12  9:43 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2022-11-12  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Martin Liška

After Martin switched the GCC installation documentation from textinfo to
sphinx and I logically merged the new gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/install into
the old location gcc.gnu.org/install via a symlink some useres reported
errors like

  Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content
  Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' http: https:". Either the
  'unsafe-inline' keyword ...

Looking into this I found that /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
has

  <Location /onlinedocs>
        Header unset Content-Security-Policy
  </Location>

which someone must have added to address this or a similar issue?

Can you please extend this to also cover /install ?

Thank you,
Gerald

PS: I assume this means adjusting this to
      <Location ~ "/onlinedocs|/install">
    or so?

* Re: Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-12 10:09 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-11-12 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gerald,

On Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 10:43:48AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer via Overseers wrote:
> Can you please extend this to also cover /install ?

Done. https://gcc.gnu.org/install looks good to me now.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-14 11:14   ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2022-11-14 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Wielaard via Overseers
  Cc: Mark Wielaard, overseers, Gerald Pfeifer, Martin Liška

* Mark Wielaard via Overseers:

> Hi Gerald,
>
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 10:43:48AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer via Overseers wrote:
>> Can you please extend this to also cover /install ?
>
> Done. https://gcc.gnu.org/install looks good to me now.

Should this be reverted now that the GCC documentation has moved off
Sphinx again?

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-14 11:18     ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2022-11-14 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer; +Cc: Mark Wielaard, overseers, Martin Liška

On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Should this be reverted now that the GCC documentation has moved off
> Sphinx again?

It's not necessary right now (after the revert), though I was going to
suggest to Martin to consider using Sphinx for our installation docs for
GCC 13 as part of a more gradual transition in which case this would be
needed.

Gerald

* Re: Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-14 13:33       ` Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2022-11-14 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerald Pfeifer, Florian Weimer; +Cc: Mark Wielaard, overseers

On 11/14/22 12:18, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> Should this be reverted now that the GCC documentation has moved off
>> Sphinx again?
>
> It's not necessary right now (after the revert), though I was going to
> suggest to Martin to consider using Sphinx for our installation docs for
> GCC 13 as part of a more gradual transition in which case this would be
> needed.
>
> Gerald

Gerald, can you please update https://gcc.gnu.org/index.html based
on what is in gcc-wwwroot git.

Plus, please validate what has happened to the created /install symlink.
Apparently, the content is fine now, but just for being sure:
https://gcc.gnu.org/install

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-14 13:55         ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2022-11-14 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Liška; +Cc: Florian Weimer, Mark Wielaard, overseers