* RE: Request from Evandro Menezes
@ 2006-04-13 21:22 Menezes, Evandro
From: Menezes, Evandro @ 2006-04-13 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor, overseers, Meissner, Michael

Christopher,

Thanks for the help.

@ 2015-12-04  7:48 e.menezes
From: e.menezes @ 2015-12-04  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Evandro Menezes would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=4400525.14528

* Re: Request from Evandro Menezes
@ 2006-04-13 19:33 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-04-13 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Menezes, Evandro, Michael Meissner

@ 2006-04-13 19:06 Menezes, Evandro
From: Menezes, Evandro @ 2006-04-13 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Michael Meissner

Christopher,

> Any particular reason why you submitted this request three times?

Yes, though perhaps not good ones.  I sent requests for gcc, binutils and glibc.  If one does it all, my apologies.

Evandro Menezes               AMD            Austin, TX

* Re: Request from Evandro Menezes
@ 2006-04-13 16:19 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-04-13 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, evandro.menezes