I get one of these bounces for every message I send to gcc@. I ran the Korean text below through a machine translator and got | Subject: [ Reception refusal ] Re: GCC Mainline is in Stage 3 | | The addressee from the zack@codesourcery.com it refused the reception | of the mail which comes. | | Korea and America lu mail (http://mail.hanmir.com/ | | Our meal li the internet agitation point Korea and America which leads | lu (the http://www.hanmir.com/) This smells like someone who doesn't know how to unsubscribe. Would one of you be so kind as to take them off the list? zw