"Frank Ch. Eigler" writes: > Hi - > >> I'd like to request that the server building GCC texinfo-based >> documentation (which is, AFAIK, gcc.gnu.org) be updated to Texinfo >> master, currently at commit f12de7a5b383bed0ea29ee34c427679e0f8b9658. >> [...] >> Please let me know if there's anything extra that I should do. > > Have you considered getting the shared gccadmin account to build & > install its private copy of texinfo under its home directory? That would be okay too, by my opinion (if not better, since it localizes changes). I don't have the power to do that myself, though, and was asked to write to overseers, hence my email. Thanks, have a great day. > - FChE -- Arsen Arsenović