Hi! I'm not an admin there; CCing the Overseers. On 2019-12-12T01:58:46+0000, Feng Xue OS wrote: > I have a sourceware.org account, but can not correlate the account with Bugzilla login. Yes: 'gcc.gnu.org' is a separate Bugzilla instance. > Just want to assign a tracker to someone. To be able to do that, as far as I know, you'll need to use (set up a new?) account associated with your 'fxue@gcc.gnu.org' email address. Addresses '@gcc.gnu.org' automatically get special permissions. I see you do have an account 'fxue@os.amperecomputing.com'. Maybe it's possible to add another email address to that one (or replace it?), or if not, I remember that I once (manually?) got two accounts merged into 'tschwinge@gcc.gnu.org', so that's another option for you, assuming you'd like just one account. Grüße Thomas > From: Jonathan Wakely > Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 7:07 PM > To: Feng Xue OS > Cc: gcc@gcc.gnu.org > Subject: Re: How to modify Bugzilla tracker > > On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 at 02:25, Feng Xue OS wrote: >> >> Hi, >> >> I want to alter some information of an existing Bugzilla tracker, such as assignee, but found there is no entrance in page of the Bugzilla tracker to do this. How can I get it? > > Usually that's restricted to GCC developers, using their user@gcc.gnu.org login. > > What do you want to change?