From: cyg Simple <cygsimple@gmail.com>
To: overseers@sourceware.org
Subject: Fwd: ezmlm warning
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 15:43:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The below is a result of some attachment that was considered to be
vulnerable by my mail service.  Is there anything possible to do with
the filter sending these warnings?

Date: 18 May 2018 09:25:34 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org
To: cygwin-return-212575-@cygwin.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.

<cygsimple@gmail.com>:
User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
<cygsimple@gmail.com> 173.194.202.26 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content
presents a potential
552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
552-5.7.0  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our
552 5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines.
f8-v6si3840726pgr.139 - gsmtp