From: Tony Poppleton <tony.poppleton@gmail.com>
To: overseers@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bugzilla permissions
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:20:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

I wrote to this list a while ago requesting bugzilla permissions.  Ian
Lance Taylor kindly suggested I get a gnu account, which sounded like
a great plan.  However from discussions on the IRC chat, it seems that
you need to get a sponsor, and a sponsor generally requires that you
have proven yourself first by submitting some good patches to the
project.

Given that my main contribution was going to be bug triage in
bugzilla, rather than patches, I am in a kind of catch 22 on getting a
gnu account.  I also don't need the SVN write access.

Richard Guenther suggested an easier route would just be to get the
required bugzilla permissions, and that I should contact the bugzilla
maintainer to do so.

How do I go about contacting the bugzilla maintainer?

Many thanks,
Tony