On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 at 10:28, Mark Wielaard wrote: > Hi Fangrui, > > On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 11:02:16AM -0800, Fangrui Song via Overseers wrote: > > I am following https://gcc.gnu.org/gitwrite.html here to request GCC > > write-after-approval access (username: maskray). > > Note that page should tell you to contact admin-requests@sourceware.org > (overseers is a public list for generic infrastructure discussions, > admin-requests a private list for account issues). > > > Jonathan Wakely has agreed to be the sponsor. > > Good, and CCed. If Jonathan could ack we'll make it happen. > Please go ahead, I'm happy to sponsor Fangrui.